Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thinking

New Job! This one, thankfully, is longer term ("indefinitely") and may actually be what keeps my portrait project alive. It let's me sleep a little more and it puts me in contact with exactly the people I need help from to make the project happen. Thanks Karma. And thanks University College.

Animal Figure Drawing is a go! I will be leading a group in animal figure drawing next month. I'm looking forward to the details on this one, and in the meantime, I keep drawing. Thanks, Richard Williams, for introducing me to the ball-point pen as the most important drawing tool. There are no mistakes in ink. And thank you, Julee Cruise and David Lynch, for the best Twin Peaks soundtrack ever and for the perfect weird music for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment