Tuesday, August 24, 2010

subject


A cat kneads into my stomach as I think about a few things...firstly, how much I like fluffy ginger cats. Secondly, whom to paint. And then...all those other things.

I have a hard time working for working's sake as opposed to working for the sake of building something...a personal trait I had not really known about myself until just now. It isn't about the work ethic. I derive much personal satisfaction from working tirelessly if it is for something worthy of the effort. And I'm getting a clearer picture of the kind of goal that would be worthy of the effort. In the meantime, I come to a much more thorough understanding of the corporate world and why I am a full supporter of local and small business. And always will be.

No more getting my toothpaste from wal-mart.


No comments:

Post a Comment