Sunday, August 28, 2011

My new moon birthday.

Hello New Moon. Look what you made me do.

She doesn't have a name yet. Well, I'm sure there is one that is her. We just have yet to find it. We're learning slowly. She doesn't give much away.

What we know is that she was picked up somewhere in Tennessee as a stray and she had 10 puppies. We don't know what happened to the puppies, but we know she was taken to the pound and then later, to a kill shelter where a rescue service found her and brought her to their shelter to be rehomed. She was there for what we guess was about a year and then transferred to a shelter in Virginia. That's where we found her post and Alex requested more info. She's between 3 and 4 years old (vet's guess) and she may have been born a stray. We went into it trying to stay objective and were ready to say no if we didn't get a good feel about it when meeting her. Then the minute I saw her, all I could think was YES, whatever it takes, we'll help her. We have a bit of work ahead. But she's brilliantly smart. She's my little wolfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment