Monday, November 7, 2011

Attic Toy

I thought this was hilarious. And this is a perfect example of why I love kids. I told her to show me her toys and this was the second one she decided to present to me. "It was in the attic."
Fantastic. I really liked this shoot.

Discovering that the great thing about being busy out of my mind is that my mind is literally too full to hold on to crap-thoughts it should let go of. I find this insanity to be quite sane-itizing, as it seems to be propelling me to new perspectives and breakthroughs. It could also be the Mercury transit right now...either way. I feel clean. And nearly weightless. Direct. Slightly manic, but in the words of my coworker, "this will all be over in a month." Oh please, November, be kind, and go quickly.

And oh music...I will make it back to you, I promise. You make me so happy. Devendra, again...saving the day. Most every day. The ballet never sleeps. And so neither do I! Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment