Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011.

I'd rather be editing...proof that I'm doing all I can when I can. but press releases, ticket invoices, order organizing and decision making on behalf of someone else's company keeps me mostly occupied.

I want to be a professor. For more reasons than I can list. And I will be. I can't wait to start working towards a Master's. The prep work begins in January, thank god. Then I want to publish a book on Astrology. Then I want to retire and open a flower shop/boutique where I can sell soaps, herbal teas and flowers and perhaps I can read natal charts in a little back room full of heather and blue.

And then I can get old and wrinkly, being happy, working for myself, making soap with old hands, reading, meeting and interacting with people, growing and arranging beauty and having spent a whole life professionally learning and sharing in knowledge and in thoughts and ideas. With a house full of framed photos to remember life by. In the meantime, I would like to fill up other people's houses with things like this because things like this are lovely to remember. Today was the full moon. Full and clear.

And I'm told it's time to get a wordpress or something. Okay...soon. Time, you slippery thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment