Sunday, July 31, 2011

I love you, friends. I will be back on the planet soon!

This is part of a growing effort I'm making to let my friends know that I THINK ABOUT THEM A LOT AND LOVE THEM (so many of whom are so far away :/ great for them...sad for get-together chances). I've missed a lot of phone calls lately because of this or that or just stress. This year has been so intense and my chances of going to Boston, or Philly, or New York, or Chicago or etc. etc for visits are a big fat zero. So here are presents! Which can be thrown away or put on refrigerators or whatever you choose. It's a way to get back to doodling even if it's with the only thing I have at the apartment currently: markers? Okay. Drawing for fun has been a non-existent practice in my life lately and it shouldn't be, given it is so relaxing. So I get to feel like a kid with crayolas again and I get some mail-love out too. I ran into a friend while we were out last night and it made me so incredibly happy to see her...I'm not a very good leisure phone correspondent but there are some things I definitely can do in the meantime while I try to free up some time.

Hello Woodchuck. You go out as soon as I can get to the post-office!

No comments:

Post a Comment