Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chickens and portfolios.

More doodling. I'm moving all of my media files onto an external. And in doing so, I'm just making it more fun by doing compilation sketches from the thousands and thousands of images from over the last 3-4 years. Doodles and noticing of trends. I love Fever Ray.

Doing some research into the symbology of chickens/hens/fowls.

I was part of the jury for the CNY portion of the National Scholastic Art Awards for high school students. I was on the photography portfolio panel. That was a tremendously positive experience and I cannot say how glad I was to be part of that. Very inspiring and enlightening. Thanks, Universe, for that one. And more specifically, to the person who presented me with the opportunity. Good vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment