Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happiness.

Sometimes, it is as quick and invisible as wind and it will just take something right out of your hands, out of your mind. The way time or distance can literally just take a feeling, a thought, a burden and remove it from you. In the best way. Or feelings and thoughts that cling, unwanted, can just be blown away if you aren't actively gripping them. And you find that you walk differently. Like a limp that goes away after a weight is taken off of you. And you act differently. I am so happy in this place right now. So far from where I've been before-not that those places weren't happy as well. But this, is better. Each is always better than the last. I move forward. That's what I do best. And as of the last couple of weeks, I feel not simply moved, but catapulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment