Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yay all around.

The portraits are finished! (And have been since Sunday...I stayed true to my promise!) And now I'm working on business cards for the studio. This is the one I'm leaning toward the most at the present moment. Because I absolutely love this photograph. And, I guess, in essence, I feel it best represents me as a photographer. So, yay! I'm off for the next week and Rooka and I will be spending time together, walking, sniffing, stretching, yawning, eating...you know...fun things. Alex has vowed to make me a logo for my studio because apparently doing so is impossible without illustrator and my current computer set-up will not allow such advanced work. Color-correcting in photoshop is about where her capabilities end. Another thing to fix in the near future. Classes start in January. YES! A perfectly timed vacation now to prepare me for all the fun things soon to come in 2012. 2012 will be my year of correct "yes" and "no." Wasted time irritates me. So does baggage. No more baggage. Mine or otherwise. Baggage does not belong in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment